Sep 8, 2012

Flower Clips

Hello my dear friends!

Hope your weekend has got off to a  happy and relaxed start! Anyone enjoying breakfast in bed? Well @ home front everyone has caught the sick bug. Lotsa cold and cough and tiresome sleepless nights. Many a times i had to remind myself that "it will pass". Relax and breathe!!! Kids are cranky then and 2 kids ill doubles the crankiness all around. Cannot scold or mind them as they are already ill :(

Anyways things are better now. They are happy and smiling and i am back to blogging.

A warm welcome to my new friends. Hope you enjoy your reads here.

Maree
Katie Drane from Fun Home Things - amazing DIY home things site you have
Lovestitch from Stitch of Love -  so glad i met you thru blogger-land. Love your blog and all the beautiful crochet wearables on you site.
Lynn Reedy

A small and cute project is what i am sharing today.


Drew lots of inspiration from HERE. Love her blog and all things flowery. But most of the patterns have to be bought in her Etsy store. I made this up on my own, the clips being very custom, you need to really do your own counting and stitching i think!




My little girl was thrilled with her new clips. Just made my day too :) A snap of her wearing her fav color flower clip.
 
Hope you guys have a fun weekend. 
Take care, be good and steal some hooky time :))

Love,
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Oh these are sweet! I have similar on a sliding hairpin, and use it as a money clip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cute clips. Once again, I really miss having a daughter. Your princess is lucky to have such a creative mom.
      Love.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sangeetha! A daughter really brings out the creative need ;) Tho i must say your house is deff lucky!

      Delete
  3. Good to hear you kids are feeling better. The hair clips are really cute. Have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my dear friend they are so cute..:)) And I know my daughter will like them so much. I may make these cute hair clips for my daughter... Thanks...:))
    Best wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy alegres están esos clips!
    Son hermosos para las niñas!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rajeswari,
    Gorgeous!I'll try make some to my nice.Thanks so much sharing them.
    Have a look at my blog I’ll be so glad.

    Hugs from Portugal
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice clips. I have a also made a couple of clips like this. But I haven't blogged about it yet. will give you the link after blogging about it. Would like to follow your blog. Visit my blog in your free time.

    www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am comment friendly! Would love to hear from you guys:)