Sep 14, 2012

Fascinations on a Friday - 09/14

Hello my lovely friends and fellow crocheters!

How are you doing on this day? Waiting for the weekend? Well, your wait is almost over and here it is, the Weekend, all smiling down on us :)

I decided to start a "Fascinations" post series. It will be something which i aim to crochet and craft as soon as possible. Meaning as soon as my current WIPs and little people allow me to rather.

So here's my first ever post in this series. It is the lovely something pretty flower cushion. Can we crocheters ever get tired of all things flowery and pop-corn and clusters stitches??

You can find more projects using this pattern HERE.

I am dying to make this into a bag. But i need to hold off till the get the correct yarn. Would want to try in cotton for this and not wool or acrylic.

Hope you guys have a fantaboulous weekend. Keep smiling, keep calm and crochet along!

Lots of love,
xxx

8 comments:

  1. //It is the lovely something pretty flower cushion. //

    Very Nice. Congrats. All the Best to achieve more & more in this new project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... lovely pattern and worth trying. Thanks for the link.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try this too.Eversince I saw Casey of plus 3 crochet made a bag with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es precioso!! Algún día, espero cercano, lo haré!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gorgeous colors of your flowers! That pattern would make a lovely purse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a pretty square - I think it would make a nice bag. Have fun with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo, so wonderful Colors, I love this pattern!

    and I a new Member ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree with you popcorn stitch is one of my favourites and I think it adds something special to a project as it does here with these combination of colours. It is also an easy stitch to use!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete

I am comment friendly! Would love to hear from you guys:)