Mar 2, 2012

Is it Spring?

What a glorious day! I am so so glad to see the sun, smiling down upon all of us :) There is something special about Spring. New hopes, fresh starts, flowers and happiness and liveliness. No wonder any happy person has a 'spring' in his/her step. Spring is my favorite season! It holds the promise of good things to come. It is that time of the year when you have to take a walk in the park, have to run behind your toddlers at the waterfront, have to stop and smell the flowers.

Well, i am not sure if Spring has officially arrived here, but yes, I can feel it in my heart. Its singing..la traallaaa...It may not yet be the vernal equinox of March 20 or 21. Its still 2 days into the month, but hey I am singing!!


The kid's park from my window. A brighter view.


I had to take a few clicks today. These flowers just make me smile. Banker does have a good choice when it comes to selecting home, wives..err..wife..;)


Yellow..sunshine..



 Aren't they all so gorgeous?
Love it!



Full of vibrant energy .


Yellow, pink, red and green. Happiness, health, youth and life!


My personal favorite.



This blog is heavy on pictures. Well, i did manage to get some hooky done too. Posting the progress
of my rug. It has Mr. Smiley sitting on it.


Currently at row #48

The tools - yarn and my favorite hook.


Well, that's it for now. My toddler and me are off for our walk. Here's hoping for a song on everyone's lips and a spring in each of your step:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am comment friendly! Would love to hear from you guys:)