Mar 5, 2012

Craft Shopping

Sham Shui Po is a craft lover's paradise. There are rows and rows of shops filled with beads, buttons, ribbons, flowers, bows and other amazing stuff. You get all these things at throw away prices. Buttons and beads are sold by their weight. What you can buy in the upmarket stores for $15 you can get the same(and better) ones here for about $1 or lesser. It is a whole sale market basically but most of the shops encourage retail buying too.

Here's a look at the ribbons I purchased. Have a few projects in mind, will keep it posted :)



They also have Ric-racs in all wonderful shades and multicolors too. Since my kids were playing with it, i have to untangled the mess and make a click.

What to leave and what to buy? Its a heady mix of all wonderful things.





There you go, my button stash! Love it. Makes me smile :)
Have a wonderful week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am comment friendly! Would love to hear from you guys:)